Help / FAQ
I have a message about WebGL not supported or I have display issues
- Check you have the latest version for your browser
- Check hardware acceleration is enabled for your browser
- Check WebGL is enabled for your browser
Open "Menu | Settings..." and search for 'hardware'. Ensure setting 'Use hardware acceleration when available' is enabled.
Open "Safari | Preferences...", select 'Security' and enable 'Allow WebGL' setting
Open about:config and check 'webgl.disabled' is set to 'false'
Why is my progress not saved?
Your progress is saved within your browser's local storage. Make sure cookies are not cleared when exiting.
- Do not use incognito mode, it clears cookies when you exit the browser.
- On iPad/iPhone, uncheck "Block Cookies" in Settings > Safari > Privacy & Security.
- Check for any privacy plugin that blocks or deletes cookies.